Bridgett Howard 27/07/2016 | Posted in Internationalisation, Press Releases, United States
SPARTA, TN (July 2016) Jackson Kayak’s Tupelo LT is a lightweight, thermoformed version of the popular Tupelo recreational kayak series. This ultra-light version is comfortable, loaded with features and ideal for those looking for an all-around boat that’s light, comfortable and easy to use.
Kayakers will appreciate these Tupelo LT features:
• Lightweight at 35 lbs.(40 lbs. with seat) for gliding and transporting with ease
• Sit-inside design provides a lower center of gravity than sit-on-tops and offers better protection from weather
• Open cockpit design for easier entry/exit, easier to shoulder and minimizes weight
• Large cockpit design allows ample area for gear, dogs or extra passengers
• Stern hatch and bulkhead storage to secure gear. Hatch has rubber seal to keep water out
• Elite Seat System with Hi-Low and movable foot pegs for customized comfort
• Grab handles for easy transporting
• Standard accessories like a water bottle holder with Nalgene® bottle and screwed-in insert mount for Go Pro® cameras in several locations around the kayak
• Outfitted with YakAttack track systems to add accessories within easy reach
• Also available in Realtree AP® Camouflage
The Tupelo LT thermoform design provides nimble performance, easier transport and a streamlined look.
“So nice when loading on the car, so nice when gliding across the lake, so nice to look at! All that and the most comfy seat on the market. All I could hope for in a kayak,” said Joe Pulliam of Jackson Kayak.
The Tupelo LT will be available at Jackson Kayak dealers in 2017. Manufacturer suggested retail price is $1,299.
About Jackson Kayak: Jackson Kayak was founded in 2003 by Eric Jackson and Tony Lunt. Located in Sparta, Tennessee, near the Caney Fork River, Jackson Kayak designs, builds, and manufactures leading whitewater, fishing and exploration paddlesports products. With the motto “Build it like it’s your own”, all products are Made in the USA in growing support of the local Tennessee economy. Market leaders in both the whitewater and kayak fishing, kayak manufacturing and strong in the exploration sector, Jackson Kayak continues to introduce new product lines each year. Jackson Kayak’s success is largely due to delivering high quality products through paddlesports specialty shops globally; all supported by regional, national and international team members who are engaged to promote the paddling lifestyle.
CONTACT: James McBeath 613-256-0598 email@example.com
WEIGHT: 35 LBS
• Tupelo LT Product Page
• Video Walkthrough
• Photos (Action, Studio), logos, videos, RSS