Bridgett Howard 25/07/2017 | Posted in Internationalisation, Press, United States
SPARTA, TN (July 24, 2017) The Liska is a reborn version of our best-selling Cuda series. Wider, more stable and updated with features that new kayak anglers are looking for … and experienced anglers demand. The Liska is well-suited to a wide variety of water types and fishing styles and includes functional versatility for any fishing style. This boat will be ideal for kayak anglers focused on flat water conditions who want more portability than some larger, heavier models.
Kayak anglers will appreciate these Liska features:
- Wider hull creates a more stable standing platform than the original Cuda, meaning it is better suited to larger paddlers, beginners and more gear.
- Stand and sit with ease – comfortable, padded standing area is standard.
- Hi-Lo Ergo seat system features hi/lo positioning and track-mounted seat system means infinite trimming fore and aft. The seat can still easily be removed for use at camp or lounging on the bank, or replacement with an Orion 25 Cooler™ with Handibak™.
- Center hatch with easy fish-finder integration option and/or ample tackle storage while maximizing floor area. Accessory track on top of cover for mounting fish finders or other accessories.
- Multiple rod, tackle and deck storage options.
- Transducer ready
- Gear tracks on either side of seat and on large open stern storage area.
- Flush mount rod holders
- Standard accessories like RAM Mounts® fishing rod holder
- Paddle holder molded in front hatch
- Molded handle on stern
“The Liska is the namesake of Jan Liska, our European Team Manager who was killed in an avalanche while skiing in the French Alps,” explained Jackson Kayak Product Manager Damon Bungard. “Jan was a pioneer for kayak fishing in Europe, and wanted nothing more than to share his passion with others. We think he’d be very stoked on what the Liska offers as an overall package to beginning and advanced kayak anglers, and hope you will too.”
The Liska will available Spring 2018 at Jackson Kayak dealers. Manufacturer suggested retail price is $1,349.
About Jackson Kayak: Jackson Kayak was founded in 2003 by Eric Jackson and Tony Lunt. Located in Sparta, Tennessee, near the Caney Fork River, Jackson Kayak designs, builds, and manufactures leading whitewater, fishing and exploration paddlesports products. With the motto “Build it like it’s your own”, all of their products are Made in the USA in growing support of the local Tennessee economy. Market leaders in both the whitewater and kayak fishing, kayak manufacturing and strong in the exploration sector, Jackson Kayak continues to introduce new product lines each year. Jackson Kayak’s success is largely due to delivering high quality products through paddlesports specialty shops globally; all supported by regional, national and international team members who are engaged to promote the paddling lifestyle.
Media Contact: Kim Emery email@example.com