Monstar(1 review) Write a Review
Jackson Kayak is excited to run a limited number of our Monstar playboat! Given the surge of enthusiasm for playboating, and Jackson's committment to accessibility, we wanted to give folks between 210 - 300 pounds access to our 73 gallon playboat. The extra volume will give you a high ride for catching waves and the pop you need for loops, space godzillas and more! Think you don't fit in a playboat? Think again!
- High volume to float more weight
- Classic 2010 hull design
- Largest playboat on the market
- Jackson Kayak's Sure-Lock Backband System - the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere
- Jackson Kayak's Foam Footblock Syste - a footblock with individual wedges to fit every inseam
- Jackson Kayak's Sweet Cheeks Ssytem - the only adjustable seat system that can be shaped to you for all-day comfort
- Jackson Kayak's Warranty Program
Anyone who has ever said, “I’m too tall or too big for freestyle boats.” This kayak is designed specifically for those who want to enjoy everything playboating has to offer, regardless of their size.
At 6'5", 34" inseam, size 13 feet, 250 lbs+ I have paddled this boat every season it's come out and I am thankful for it. Some days I would like it to be updated [maybe more volume in the back end, or maybe I need less volume;) ] Hands down best playboat ever for very the XXXL paddler. Other boats paddled are the Super Fun, Large Antix 2.0 with modified bulkhead (playful Jackson boats, but I like the Monster best for playing in. Also had a Bliss-Stick RAD 195, Fluid Flirt Large, and a Wave Sport Super EZ. Monster out performs and is more comfortable than all of these.