TakeTwo(1 review) Write a Review
The TakeTwo is the latest in our line of tandem fishing and recreational kayaks. It is our largest capacity kayak and can be paddled either tandem or solo.
Since the release of the Big Tuna, Jackson has continued to innovate both in hull design and the ability to stage your kayak for every adventure. The TakeTwo takes two steps forward with the advantage of a decade of innovations and functionality. Iconic JK stability make it awesome for standing and fishing.
- Jackson’s new EZ Hi-lo (Patented) seating system takes comfort to new levels and allows you to raise and lower your seat with one hand. Allows a variety of tandem and 'facetime' positions, as well as a variety of solo positions. Learn more here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdE0FHM1tXY
- Open deck, high-and-dry seating allow many hours on the water for you and a friend (dogs included)
- Improved paddling speed over the original Big Tuna
- Massive amount of storage space in bow and aft storage wells
- A four-hole bolt pattern on the stern to support accessories such as the PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motor
- Two small day hatches on bow and stern offer dry storage for small items as well as access to the interior hull of the boat
- Featuring YakAttack's top-loading geometry, Jackson’s new TriTrak (Patented) provides almost unlimited gearing solutions. Using the channels in the TriTrack, installing electronics and hiding the cables out of the way is a breeze. Learn More
The TakeTwo is a great platform for fishing, recreational paddling, or tripping in any waterway. This all-purpose kayak is where family fun, fishing and adventure unite in one great boat.
On our last camping trip to Fort DeSoto (South West Florida) we were lucky enough to find a local dealer "Bill Jackson" that had these in stock. The staff was super friendly and was able to answer all our questions. We do a lot of wild life photography and was looking for a stable platform to work off of. The seats are awesome and very confrontable. In fact the seats was the final selling point, especially the hi / low settings. Plenty of mounting points for go pros and cup holders etc. The only con would be the weight at just over 100 pounds, and a little slow to get started. Once you get it moving it tracks well. Keep in mind we didn't buy this one to race, we have others for that. If your looking for stability and lots of room you can't go wrong with this one. I'm very happy with this one and would buy it again.