Ready to upgrade? The Flex Drive MKIV is here.
Buy from your local dealer and have it in-hand today. Receive FREE SHIPPING when you checkout with us here!
Caney Fork Outdoors | Delaware Paddle Sports | Dugout Bait and Tackle | Fishing Tackle Unlimited | Oklahoma Kayak | One Outdoor | Rock Creek | The Shack | Three Belles | 37 North
The only drive system on the market to offer a shallow water auto-retracting lower unit, three-position dagger board to accommodate a variety of depths and a sealed above-water pedal system with intuitive forward and reverse operation – all wrapped up with Jackson Kayak’s industry leading warranty and customer service.
Faster, smoother, quieter, and more durable than ever before, the Flex Drive Mark IV gives you the power to get closer to the action.
Learn more about the Flex Drive Mark IV here.
- Faster than ever. Our latest upgrades have made the drive more efficient, and that allows us to use a more aggressive prop for faster speeds
- 3:1 Pedal drive input, fed in to a 4:1 spiral bevel gear input
- Smoother. The new belt driven system and increased diameter in the FD cable pedals smoother than all previous versions.
- Quieter. Upgraded bearings keep the drive whisper-quiet.
- More Durable. Industry-tested technology make the FD tougher than ever.
- Virtually Maintenance Free. The upper unit is now in a sealed oil bath - no more topping up the grease. All you need to do is make sure it is rinsed after every outing.
- Tested Tough. We've logged hundreds of hours of saltwater and freshwater testing. Every drive is checked and double-checked for quality.
- Two-Year manufacturer warranty.
You can simply upgrade ANY of Jackson's FD boats with this unit. Everything but the socket wrench is included. See the upgrade video here. Backwards compatible with all our FD model kayaks. Will require a complete replacement of upper and lower unit. NOW SHIPS FOR FREE FROM OUR FACTORY IN SPARTA TN!