- Caney Fork Outdoors - Rockstar V
- Oklahoma Kayak Company - Rockstar V
- Next Adventure - Rockstar V
- Delaware Paddle Sports - Rockstar V
- Appomattox River Company - Rockstar V
- CKS Online - Rockstar V
- 4Corners - Rockstar V
- Nantahala Outdoor Center - Rockstar V
- ONE - Rockstar V
- Rocky Mountain Adventures - Rockstar V
RockStar V(4 reviews) Write a Review
Jackson is proud to continue our legacy of making the best freestyle boats in the world with the Rockstar V. Our goal when designing this boat was to combine the best qualities of our favorite older playboats with a sweet, new shape that will make everyone excited about playboating. The Rockstar V makes it easier to have more fun in every type of play environment. Waves, holes, flatwater, and downriver just got awesome!
Whether you’re just learning to get vertical in the flatwater, or hoping to WIN the next World Championships, this boat will make it easier.
- Double rails for superior carving
- Loosest hull for spins
- Increased comfort for knees
- Increased foot room
- Jackson Kayak’s Bees Knees Thigh Hook System for increased contact and control in the thigh brace area. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Uni-Shock Bulkhead System – the highest shock absorbing system on the market. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Sure-Lock Backband System – the lightest, most user-friendly system that can be adjusted anywhere LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Warranty Program. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Sweet Cheeks Seat System – the only adjustable seat system that can be shaped to you for all day comfort. LEARN MORE
- Jackson Kayak’s Foam Footblock System – a footblock with individual wedges to cater to your inseam
- Available in three broader sizes – Small, Medium, and Large
Anyone looking to try freestyle kayaking. Whether you’re hoping to get your first surf or cartwheel, or win the World Championship, this boat is designed to PLAY.
Interested in a carbon fiber build..? Get more information here > https://hub.jacksonkayak.com/carbon-fiber-rockstar-v/
RockStar V Videos
Rock star V Large
I’m a large human 6’1” 230 lbs with size 13 (US) feet and long legs. I’ve tried these “insect” boats before and have hated them!! My feet were dead in minutes and I always “plough” through the water like a squirt boat.
Roll out the Rock Star V ! Wow what an improvement. My feet don’t go to sleep and this boat paddles on top of the water. I’m 55 years old and have been kayaking since 1984 and have not had this much fun in a playboat, ever. Although we don’t have any retentive eddy fed play holes in our area this boat has been awesome on all the surf waves on my local runs. The hull is nice and loose on a wave, yet in boily water it tracks like a boss. I’m so impressed, well done. Would recommend to any large kayaker.
Very rarely do I say that a boat is worth running out and upgrading to just to do it. I will buy new models just for the expense though. I'm not a brand loyalist, I've got Daggers, Liquid Logic, Pyhrana, and Jacksons in my garage now. I will say I've got a 2005 Superstar I still use. As far as the Rockstar V in large I'm loving how that boat carves. I think I actually found a unicorn that both rips on the wave, in the hole, on the eddy line, and flatwates as well. At 220 I'm too big for standard sizes and not quite big enough for big boy boats. The V seems to fit that 220 lb perfectly. I'm a mere mortal so I'm not throwing phonics monkeys or space godzillas, just cartwheels, taillees, and the occasional airscrew or loop. This boat spins and carves like nothing else I've ever been in and I feel like it is changing my surf style to carve and control better. I can place myself in a spot better and intentionally perform the skill I am intending. I think this hull design with the second rail is a leap forward in design.
This boat is next level. So east to control on a wave. Carves great. Trick take offs are so easy. Flatwater trucks are easier. This boat made playboating more fun than it used to be. While making the progression in playboating easier. So glad for this design. This boat is so sick!!!!
Big in the middle, but smaller and slicier in the ends. The flatwater ability is BACK but so is outstanding small wave and hole performance thanks to the high-floating mid-section and double-rail release chine. At 5'9'' 175 lbs the Medium is a great fit and size as it floats higher than a 4.0 while being easier to slice ends through the water. It's a user-friendly, FUN combination whether you are chasing downriver fun, park n play tricks, good times or gold medals.