The Coosa FD combines the top-selling Coosa HD hull and deck layout with our innovative Flex Drive Mark IV System, which is uniquely engineered to retract the propeller into the hull when beaching or when running over submerged obstacles. Bringing all of these features together, makes the Coosa FD a highly versatile fishing platform ready to fish “right out of the box”.
- Large front and rear hatches with heavy duty latch system
- Huge rear tank well, perfectly sized for an Orion Core 45
- Bungee-less bow design, make it virtually ‘snag-free’
- Molded-in rod tip protectors
- Tons of gear track from bow to stern allow you to rig it your way
- Included deck pads for comfortable standing (and to keep it quiet when you drop stuff)
- Easy to access hand steering system
- A four-hole bolt pattern on the stern to support accessories such as the PowerPole and Torqeedo trolling motor mount adaptor
- Pass-through for electronics make it easier for through-hull wiring of fish finders
- A more robust hatch seal to keep the inside of your kayak drier when tackling waves and downpours.
- Fore-aft trimming EZ Hi-Lo Seat System (Patented) gives you the flexibility in seating to make sure that you are always in the most comfortable position possible. Learn more here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdE0FHM1tXY
- Our Flex Drive Mark IV (Patented) is the product of four years of constant evolution. The latest version of our Flex Drive is faster, quieter and more durable than ever before. Learn more about the Flex Drive Mark IV here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCX2_7Pbfek User Manual for Flex Drive Mark IV >> https://jacksonadventures.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/334_Belt-Drive-Manual-BV8.pdf. Explore the new Mark IV Drive, here >> https://hub.jacksonkayak.com/flex-drive-mark-iv/
This hull performs beautifully on lakes, rivers, inshore and even offshore salt environments. The combination of one of the best-designed all-around kayaks and the Flex Drive Mark IV make this a leading combination for hands-free kayak angling in a wide array of waterways!